We have the best medical supplies in Melbourne! We offer wound dressings and fixation tapes from leading brands.
Never run out of supplies! We always have stocks on-hand. Wherever you are in Australia, we can provide you with consumable medical products for in-patient and out-patient use.
The Zen Shop specialises in medical supplies for post-operative and wound care. These include a variety of dressings and adhesives. Most of our products are imported from the world’s leading manufacturers – Mölnlycke Health Care, Smith & Nephew Healthcare, and ConvaTec. We also get supplies from Coloplast, an Australian-based health company that is globally recognised.
- Mepilex® Border is multipurpose foam dressing that was designed to promote optimum wound healing. It is the best choice for skin ulcers and traumatic wounds. Equipped with Safetac® Technology, it effectively absorbs moderate to high amounts of exudates and prevents them from leaking to the surrounding skin. Now, you can finally say goodbye to painful dressing changes!
- Mepitel® with Safetac® is a secondary dressing that prevents the outer dressing from sticking to the wound. It features a transparent, open mesh design that allows you to assess the wound for healing progress and treat it directly with topical medications. It is used for a wide variety of wounds including tears, abrasions, lacerations, second degree burns, and skin ulcers. Mepitel® is preferred for skin grafts and post-operative surgical incisions.
- Kaltostat® is a Calcium Alginate dressing. Ideally, it is used for high exudate wounds such as pressure sores, skin ulcers, and infected carcinomas. It can also be applied to abrasions, lacerations, surgical incisions, and other acute wounds.
- Comfeel® Plus Transparent is a Hydrocolloid dressing with impressive flexibility. It is used in the treatment of acute and chronic wounds including burns, abrasions, and post-operative incisions. Comfeel® Plus Ulcer is specially designed for the fast healing of skin ulcers.
- OPSITE Post-op® is the best post-operative dressing. It is highly absorbent and has a breathable, waterproof film. The dressing protects against bacteria and lowers the risk for blistering, skin maceration, and pain during changing or removal. OPSITE Post-op Visible® allows the constant monitoring of wounds.
- Hypafix® is a non-woven fabric adhesive. It is designed to retain wound dressings, gauzes, absorbent pads, and drainage tubes. Compared to skin tapes, it has a wide area of coverage that prevents wounds from being contaminated. It promotes freedom of movement without compromising the placement of a dressing. Hypafix® Transparent is a water-proof alternative that protects wounds from contamination and water exposure.
- Mefix® is a porous, skin-friendly adhesive that is used in the fixation of dressings, swabs, tubes, and catheters. It is made of non-woven fabric which allows permeability of air and water so the skin could breathe. The fabric is non-absorbent and provides a protective barrier against blood and fluids.